Thursday, October 14, 2021

Vietnamese New Wave Music - Then and now

Vietnamese New Wave Music - Then and now

Shere Thu Thuy
                          Mega mix💋 featuring all my original songs from 2010 - 9/2021


As a Vietnamese recording artist of my generation...

The greatest compliment for any performer who creates original music is when musicians, DJ’s and other performers are playing or singing your songs. So, to all those who have been performing my music, I want to say, thank you for all your adulations and support. And yes! This video collection of songs and mixed styles are all my originals. For the record, I am a pop singer, and I write music in the following styles - "New wave, Italo disco, pop music, pop-rock, new wave rock, Vietnamese new wave, Euro music, Vietnamese, Pop Jazz, commercial, Euro Disco, and Rock". Special thanks to my composer Eric Teggers, who encouraged me to create more than one style of music. And yes, I designed all my costumes for all my videos.


You can purchase my music at this link

My website

My youtube video channel


2 comments:

  1. Excellent songs! You write very catchy tunes. Love you Shere...your fan Thomas.xoxo

    ReplyDelete