Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Vietnamese New Wave - The VOPCO Family

 

Saigon Vietnam 👍 The VOPCO Family [Video Blog]

By new wave recording artist - Shere Thu Thuy

Hello out there!. I just finished my latest video blog. It was about time that I decided to introduce my family who all influenced me in my music adventure in my career. This blog is a short 7-minute introduction of my family, called the VOPCO family. And even though our family name is Nguyen, everyone in Vietnam called us by my Fathers Company name VOPCO. So, they would say, “Oh! There goes the VOPCO family”. People would even call my dad Mr. VOPCO or MR Tu. Saigon Vietnam is where my music roots all started with my father and brothers. I hope you will enjoy it. Special thanks to my manager Eric Teggers for creating this video blog. This is dedicated to my mom and my dad, Love ya all! Bye for now until next time!




3 comments:

  1. WOW! I really enjoyed viewing this video. Your family is very talented. Amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your brothers helped you in your musical adventures. I wish I had brothers like that. LOL! BTW! Your father was very handsome. Love your music too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shere! Great blog! I love it!

    ReplyDelete